Rotomolding fishing boat adopts polyethylene plastic materials imported from South Korea and advanced foreign (ROTATION) rotomolding technology, one-time molding, with strong impact resistance and stability.
The density of the rotomolding fishing boat is lower than that of glass steel and iron boats, so it has strong buoyancy and light weight. It will not sink even when the hull is filled with water. Due to the particularity of the material, the boat has a very strong Anti-acid and alkali corrosion, not easy to damage, the service life is about 20 years, and there is a lifetime warranty for any quality problems. And according to customer requirements, special design and decoration can be carried out on the ship.
The power of the rotomolding fishing boat can be hand sliding or rear-mounted motor, which can be used for leisure and entertainment, fishermen's work, municipal river care and other purposes.
1. Low cost of rotomolding mold: For products of the same size, the cost of rotomolding mold is about 1/3 to 1/4 of that of blow molding and injection mold;
2. Rotomolding products have good edge strength. Rotomolding can achieve a thickness of more than 5 millimeters at the edge of the product, which completely solves the problem of thinner edges of hollow products;
3. Rotomolding can place various inserts;
4. The shape of rotomolding products can be very complex, and the thickness exceeds 5 mm;
5. Rotomolding can produce fully enclosed products;
6. Rotomolding products can be filled with foam materials to achieve heat preservation.
7. No need to adjust the mold, the wall thickness of rotomolding products can be adjusted freely.
8. The product is hollow and seamless, but the wall thickness can be adjusted to make the product high in strength.