The navigation channel rotomolding navigation mark is made of imported linear low-density polyethylene raw materials. It is formed at one time by the rotomolding process. It has no welds and is strong and durable. The rotomolding navigation mark is made of imported PE material, non-toxic and tasteless, and will not pollute the aquaculture water. Environmentally friendly rotomolding products.
Rotomolding navigation aids can be divided into two categories: maritime navigation aids and inland navigation aids. One is the maritime navigation mark. The second is the inland navigation mark. Used in rivers and rivers. Used to mark the scope and route of the waterway, there are river crossing beacons, shore beacons, guide beacons, river crossing beacons, first and aft guide beacons, bridge and culvert beacons; for obstacles, there are triangular buoys, floating drums, light boats, left and right navigation Buoys, rod-shaped buoys, etc.; used to indicate channel depth, overhead and underwater pipelines, forecast style and guidance.
Advantages of rotomolding navigation mark
1. The buoy adopts sensors with high performance and quality;
2. Adopt a buoy and anchorage design scheme that takes into account wave-following and stability;
3. Use multiple communication methods including satellite communication;
4. Use solar energy to supplement energy;
5. The circuit board adopts a special aging process. The above measures ensure the long-term stable operation of the buoy in the complex offshore environment