1. Carry out feasibility analysis of the designed rotomolding mold product, and use the design software for assembly analysis of the product drawings of each component, that is, the set of drawings in our work, to ensure the correctness of the product drawings before the mold design, and On the one hand, you can be familiar with the importance of each component in the entire mold to determine the important dimensions.
2. The work to be carried out after the product analysis, analyze what kind of mold structure is used for the product, arrange the process of the product, determine the punching content of each process, and use the design software to carry out the product deployment. When the product is deployed, it is generally from Subsequent projects are carried forward. For example, five processes are required for a product. When the stamping is completed, the product drawing starts from the product drawing to the fourth project, the third project, the second project, and the first project, and a copy of the drawing is unfolded before proceeding. The start of the first project, that is, the completion of the product deployment of the fifth project, and then the meticulous work. This step is very important and requires careful attention. If this step is completed well, it will save a lot of time in drawing the rotomolding mold. After the content of each project is determined, it is included in the forming mold, and the inner and outer lines of the product material thickness are retained to determine the size of the convex and concave mold.
3. Prepare materials, prepare materials according to the product development drawing, and determine the template size in the drawing, including each fixed plate, discharge plate, convex and concave molds, inserts, etc., pay attention to prepare the materials directly in the product development drawing, so that the drawing of the mold is It has great benefits. I have seen that many designers of rotomolding molds directly perform manual calculations on the product development drawing to prepare materials. This method is too inefficient. Directly draw the template specifications on the drawing to form the drawing. Formal expression, on the one hand, it can complete the material preparation, on the other hand, it saves a lot of work in the work of various parts of the mold, because in the work of drawing each component, only positioning, pins, guide posts, and screw holes need to be added to the preparation drawing. .
4. After the material preparation is completed, you can enter the drawing of the mold drawing, make another copy in the preparation drawing, and draw each component. In the forming mold, the forming gap between the upper and lower molds must not be forgotten, so after these tasks are completed The mold drawing of a product has been almost 80% completed. In addition, when drawing the mold drawing, attention should be paid to each process, such as fitter marking, wire cutting, etc., until different processing procedures have complete layers, so that wire cutting and Drawing management has great benefits, such as the distinction of colors, etc. The dimensioning is also a very important task, and it is also a troublesome task because it is too time-consuming.
5. After the above drawings are completed, the drawings cannot actually be issued. The mold drawings need to be proofread, all the accessories are assembled, and different layers are made for each different rotomolding mold plate, and the mold is carried out on the same basis. The assembly analysis, and the product development drawing of each process is inserted into the assembly drawing to ensure that the clearance fit between the upper and lower molds of each template is correct.