Offshore floating pipelines have excellent comprehensive properties such as wear resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, anti-scaling, radiation resistance, hydrolysis resistance, high elasticity, and mechanical shock resistance. Light weight, only one-eighth of the steel pipeline; convenient installation, disassembly and transportation, shorten the start-up time and improve efficiency.
The offshore floating body pipeline adopts new polyethylene materials, specializing in the production and supply of medium-density polyethylene floating body, sand pumping floating body, dredging vessel floating body, dredging floating body, dredging vessel floating body, river floating body, offshore floating body Floating body shell is made of high molecular weight and high density synthetic materials The resin is also added with anti-ultraviolet substances, which has sufficient toughness, hardness, can withstand natural environmental changes and low temperature attack, will not pollute water quality, and can be recycled and reused. The entire floating body is formed at one time and is tightly integrated.
Characteristics of offshore floating body pipelines:
1. Light weight, only one-eighth of steel pipes; flange connection, convenient installation, disassembly and transportation, shortening the start-up time and improving efficiency. To
2. Good flexibility and elasticity, the pipe wall will not break when folded in half; it can be bent in water and has a good anti-wind and wave effect; the uneven surface of the connection is in the area of 30 degrees, and the ground does not need to be repaired. To
3. The wear resistance is 4-8 times that of steel pipes, and the service life is longer; the pipe material is anti-ultraviolet and anti-aging. To
4. The length is 6-12 meters, or customized according to needs; with movable flanges at both ends, directly connected with bolts, to ensure that the nozzle will not change shape, break, or leak during long-term installation and disassembly, and ensure the high conveyance effectiveness. To
5. The inner and outer walls of the pipe are smooth, the friction coefficient is small, and the transmission efficiency is 20-30% higher than that of the steel pipe. To
6. Whether it is used on land or in water for a long time, it is low cost and safer.